Call our helpline for a free review on 0333 888 0408 or

Call our legal helpline on 0333 888 0408 or

Call our legal helpline on 0333 888 0408

The BBC’s Victoria Derbyshire programme recently spoke with a former elder, Mr Viney, who says he not only suffered childhood abuse at the hands of a Jehovah’s Witness himself, but, when his daughter was abused and left the organisation he disowned her. This illustrates the extraordinarily level of control that the organisation has over every element of the lives of its members.
Parole delay has been in the news, with our under resourced parole board system being heavily criticised for serious delays. When someone is the victim of parole board delay they may be entitled to claim compensation. The amount of compensation is assessed on a case by case basis and will depend on a number of factors, such as whether it is likely that a prisoner would have been released earlier if there had been no delay.
We specialise in stress at work cases. To find out if you are entitled to claim compensation for work related stress from your employer simply complete the 'Can I make a stress at work claim' Questionnaire below and we will provide you a with a free case assessment and details of no win, no fee funding.
The cost of care is increasing and many of those entitled to 'Continuing Healthcare' funding are not aware of their rights to claim. In order to make a Continuing Healthcare Claim for yourself or your loved one, the primary care need must be for 'healthcare' rather than social care.